Runaway Bay J.R.L.F.C
2022 Registration Now Open
Existing and New Players Online Registration can be done at playrugbyleague.com.au
Please note: This is only for U6 to U18 players. U5 players sign on at the club and U20 to seniors must sign on with the seniors.
If you are registering for the first time all new players are required to upload a copy of their Birth Certificate or Passport and to upload a recent jpeg photo online.
Photo must be a head shot similar to a passport or school photo.
TRANSFERRING PLAYERS FROM ANOTHER CLUB.
If you are transferring from another rugby league club in Australia or New Zealand this can also be done online using the above registrations link
2022 Registration Fees (Under 6 to Under 12) $ 200.00
2022 Registration Fees (Under 13 to Under 18) $ 250.00
· District Registration and associated Fees.
· Compulsory Insurance.
· Club Polo Shirt and Training Shirt.
· Representative Fees
· Skills Development.
· Game Day Expenses.
· Team Photos.
· Trophies and Presentation Day.
· Shorts and Socks
METHOD FOR PAYMENT.
1. On line registration pay in full, go to
Please contact Bayview Dental Centre at 07 5537 1828 for mouthguard information and dental care (Gold Sponsor of Runaway Bay Junior Rugby League Club).
Players with a Fair Play Voucher will need to send a copy to the below email and speak to the club secretary for instructions on how to proceed with the registration. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use your child’s surname and year of birth as reference.
- Rugby League Laws of Mini and Mod league
- Leaguesafe Courses
- By Laws GCJRL
- FAO LeagueSafe 2013
- International Laws of the Game
- RUNAWAY BAY SEAGULLS RUGBY LEAGUE CLUB MEMBERSHIP
- National Code of Conduct
- QRL Mini Mod Rule book
- Runaway Bay Skills Development Model 6-11 Years
- Runaway Bay Skills Development Model 12-16 Years
- Runaway Bay Skills Development Model Key Language
- 7.0 Refund Policy