Expression of Interest Clothing and Apparel 2019 Rugby League Season
Runaway Bay JRLFC invites expressions of interest from clothing and apparel suppliers for the 2019 Rugby League season.
The project includes the following key components:
- Design, Manufacture and supply of;
- Approximately 420 Game Day on field Playing Shorts
- Approximately 420 Game Day on field Playing Socks
- Approximately 420 Game Day off field Polo Shirts
- Approximately 420 Training Shirts
- Approximately 100 Formal Polo Shirts
- Approximately 50 Hoodies
- Approximately 50 Jackets
- Approximately 50 Hats
Runaway Bay JRFC will evaluate the Expression of Interest submissions received, and shortlist up to three suppliers, with the final decision of awarded EOI being made by majority vote of the Runaway Bay JRLFC Committee.
EVALUATION & ASSESSMENT OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The evaluation will be in accordance with the following criteria:
|Evaluation Criteria||Weighting (%)|
|Capability & experience in type and scale of work||20|
|References re previous performance in relation to time, cost, quality, variation history||10|
|Local / South East Queensland content percentage||10|
|Quality and Durability||20|
CLOSING OF EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Expression of Interest (EOI) submissions close at 2pm on Friday 31 August 2018 and must be lodged via email to email@example.com.
All enquiries regarding the Expression of Interest or details regarding the project should be directed to Nathan Wydmuch, Vice President Runaway Bay JRLFC on 0434 335 977 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Runaway Bay JRLFC reserve the right to alter any and all of the above components within this EOI.
* Runaway Bay JRLFC may elect to award all or part of the aforementioned components to one or multiple suppliers.